Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
212 Brighton Avenue, Spring Lake
Rarely does one find a property with such extraordinary quality, exquisite architectural elements & unparalleled craftsmanship. This magnificent 10,600 + sq ft. Seashore residence is superbly scaled & elegantly appointed with the finest material, extensive millwork & exceptional amenities including a 1,300 sq ft wraparound porch, grand two-story oak paneled foyer, professionally appointed Clive Christian custom kitchen, stunning 5 room master bedroom retreat, quarter sawn oak flooring, coffered ceilings, six gas/wood burning fireplaces, Vermont slate roof, 5 car heated garages and a secluded in-ground pool surrounded by lush landscaping with mature specimen trees. Ideally located, this spectacular home is a masterpiece distinctive in every detail & timeless in design.
- MLS® #21833848
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2001
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom, Other - See Remarks
- FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Counter Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill, Intercom, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Treatments, Blinds/Shades, Security System
- ParkingDriveway, Pavers
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Heated
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCabana, Concrete, Fenced, Heated, In Ground, Pool House, Pool Equipment
- ExteriorStone, Stucco - Cement, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Outdoor Lighting, Patio, Porch - Open, Sprinkler Under, Security System, BBQ, Balcony, Outbuilding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Oversized
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address212 Brighton Avenue
- AreaSpring Lake
- CitySpring Lake
- Zip Code07762
- Interior FeaturesBalcony, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Built-Ins, Dec Molding, French Doors, Recessed Light, Security System
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces6
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryH. W. Mountz
- MiddleH. W. Mountz
- HighRanney School
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of March 20th, 2019 at 10:50am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.