Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21515 Trappe Rd, UPPERVILLE
Llangollen is not just a home, but rather a "place" in the broadest sense of the term. Steeped in historical significance, it is one of the largest privately owned "places" on the Department of the Interior's National Historical Registry. Much more than a place to live, it is a truly wonderful and magical place in time. Llangollen is a property without peer and offers a lifestyle like no other. Llangollen's establishment dates to 1795 standing witness to many great historical events, including being the site of the prelude to the1863 Battle of Gettysburg. Pristine yet functional, inviting yet cloistered, this astounding estate offers a serene setting of gently rolling terrain. The Manor House is sited proudly in the center of over 1100 acres of pastures, ponds, forest lands and attended to by all of the necessary structures and features of the grand estate it is today. While bearing the distinctive architectural features of its circa 1800 era, it has been updated with modern day enhancements.Enjoy the property as a delightful family retreat, filled with outdoor activities and connections with nature. Llangollen offers plenty of opportunities for equestrian pursuits including polo, thoroughbred-breeding and fox hunting as well as dairy farming or a vineyard. ***Please familiarize yourself with the array of buildings, barns and facilities situated throughout its grounds in the "documents" section of this listing.***Llanglollen looks forward to greeting its next steward and continuing on with its magnificent legacy.
- MLS® #VALO391446
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage12,500
- Year Built1930
- StyleOther, Manor, Carriage House
- AmenitiesAdditional Stairway, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Staircase, Double/Dual Staircase, Soaking Tub, Wood Floors
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage - Side Entry
- ViewPasture, Mountain, Scenic Vista, Trees/Woods
- Exterior FeaturesOutbuilding Apartment, Other, Riding Arena, Horses Allowed, Paddock, Stable(s), Riding Trails, Patio, Porch(es), Brick Porch, Terrace, Riding Ring
- Address21515 Trappe Rd
- SubdivisionNONE AVAILABLE
- Zip Code20184
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Commercial Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Icemaker, Oven/Range-Gas, Range hood, Refrigerator, Six burner stove, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Fireplaces17
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictLOUDOUN COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleBLUE RIDGE
- HighLOUDOUN VALLEY
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Monmouth Ocean Regional REALTORS®, and is updated as of October 18th, 2019 at 9:05am EDT (date/time). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.